The School of Christian Living is a transformational program grounded in the essential elements necessary to live as “followers of the way” – the way of Christ. The intention of this program is to help all who desire to deepen their experience of the reality of Jesus, and the truths he taught. It is holistic, experiential and based on the reality that when a person encounters the mystery of God in their lives they are transformed and become instruments of God’s transformational power in the world in which they live. Those who participate in this spiritual journey will do so in a community of others who seek to live
The School of Christian Living is a year-long experience compromised of 5 elements. These core elements will be shared in several classes taught at different times throughout the year.
To truly receive the impact of this program it is recommended that a person sign up for all elements and complete them in one year, along with companions that do the same thing. However, it is understood that this may not be possible for everyone. Therefore, you may sign up for one element at a time until all 5 elements are completed over a few years.
To learn more about the upcoming classes and learn more about the School of Christian Living please follow this link.
Male in a Whale
Our Gathering This Year Will Use Jonah’s Story From The Old Testament. We will use this story as a conversation partner to explore questions like:
- Are you caught in a storm?
- What is making waves in your life?
- What does it mean to love your enemies in today's polarized culture?
On this retreat, Men can expect:
- A chance to discover a dynamic parallel between our lives and the powerful message conveyed in the words found in the story of Jonah.
- An opportunity to share and participate in open discussions and conversations.
- Fellowship, prayer, worship with good food and lots of laughter.
- Chances to meet other men in our church and local community along with opportunities to develop new friendships.
Location: Our Lady of Florida Spiritual Center, North Palm Beach, FL
Questions: Call Dave Mrotek at 203-829-4254
"Beyond Thoughts and Prayers!"
November 9 & 10, 2018
Rev. Jan Hoffman will lead us on this journey of prayer, faith
Questions: Call Elaine Matthes at 772-469-2309